Sunday, August 2, 2009

Accident......

I accident a.... My WHP 3290 bang a car.... A car suddenly turn left and intend to enter the masjid. i m unable to stop... Then............... BAng BAng bang... the driver is a Malay Guy... he quite good la... he send me to a Klinik and pay for me Tim.. after that, v go to a motor shop to fix my motor, after some arguement, he is willing to pay half of the maintainence fees... So gud..recently, my family always have an acident with somebody... Oh.. .PLS stop... plS...



The situation was like this

My hand wounds



The most serious wounds on my hand.. So pain

3 comments:

  1. walao .....
    why like tat wan ?

    still ok now ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. now almost recover liao la...
    sekarang baru tanya...
    tak ada hati de la.. u...
    pergi la..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post.
    https://www.eliaandponto.com/michigan-auto-accident-lawyer/

    ReplyDelete